PLL-3.10 ‘What Lies Beneath’|Sneak Peek
top ten pretty little liars actors: #10 brant daugherty (noel kahn)
With their powers combined! I think if they put their minds to it, Noel & Mona could bring Rosewood to its knees!
It was you who picked the pieces up
When I was a broken soul
And then glued me back together
Returned to me what others stole
I don’t wanna hurt you
I don’t wanna make you sway
Like I know I’ve done before
I will not do it anymore
I’ve always been a dreamer
I’ve had my head among the clouds
Now that I’m coming down
Won’t you be my solid ground?
Amazing Christmas presents!
Priced in dollars but you can pay in any currency!
Click here to visit shop!
Isi’s List of Possible “A” Suspects:
Let’s start with the men of Rosewood…
- He trashed & destroyed Alison’s memorial. Maybe he was just mad, but perhaps he didn’t take out all of his anger on her with a hockey stick? Who Knows!
- A has to be like super smart to figure out their next move, who’s the smart nerdy one who wears ‘Nerds Heart Pie’ shirts? LUCAS!
- He was at Hanna’s house when the money was stolen, plus he was hanging out in the area where it was hidden.
- Lucas is close to Hanna and knows a lot of things about her and her friends
- He was with Hanna right before she found the money in her pocket at the dance-a-thon.
- He lays low in the background so no one really notices him.
- He was obviously super close to Ali, and had access to plenty of information about her and the girls, or maybe he overheard?
- He could have had a reason to kill Ali maybe a conflict we haven’t leant yet. Maybe that’s why she was so upset when she crashed Hanna and Emily’s sleepover.
- If his black-room with scary pictures or Aria and spy equipment was suspicious then I don’t know what is.
- He can’t remember anything from the night! Coincidence or Not?
- Jason had that ‘I know what you did’ note in his hand when he woke up.
- He easily had that hockey stick available to him that summer and he didn’t look like he was joking when he was about to hit Ali.
- Lets also note here that the picture of Ali walking away was taken from Ali’s room and we see Jason looking out Ali’s window weirdly at the end of that episode. Foreshadowing?
- Also maybe Jason wants to get close to Aria to find out how to make Aria the next target. Spencer did say “Aria’s probably next” Again with the hinting. Am I over analyzing?
- He lives next to Spencer a convenient place to spy on her.
- He had someone living in his house or hiding! Creepy bloody tissues in the trash! And a dog sniffing out something under that tarp!
- For starters he has a relationship with Jenna and that’s pretty creepy.
- Mike said that when he broke into his apartment he found a bunch of cameras and such.
- He knows about the ‘Jason thing’.
- He is a police officer so he has the information and truth on the reports of Ali’s death and the girls statements.
- He could have easily taken page 5 from the hospital for police needs haha!
- Garett is just really creepy.
- Emily has given him information before.
- He lives across from Emily so that’s a coincidence.
- He told the girls to lie to the police about the videos and was the only one that knew they had a copy on Emily’s computer.
- He paid off Logan Reid who I’m pretty sure Jenna hired so I can see a connection there for sure.
- Jenna asked him to spy and he didn’t tell Hanna about it even though it was suspicious.
- He wears black hoodies like A.
- The stuff he was keeping in the school very much looked like “A’s supplies”
- His attractiveness distracts you from his shady side so he would be a likely candidate.
- He’s really good with technology so he could deal with the whole sending texts at one unknown number thing.
- Maybe he knew that the phone was Jenna’s because he fixed it for her so her texting would be unknown?
- In conclusion, I hope it’s not Caleb because I love him.
- He broke into all of those houses.
- He bushed Aria down at Spencer’s house.
- Maybe Jason brought him home without calling the cops because they are working together as A? hmmm.
- He is very close to Aria.
- He was missing all those days after school.
- If he can break into a cops house, I’m sure it would be easy for him to break into a therapists office.
- He is grumpy and annoying right now.
- A lurks at night, and Mike asked Byron to turn off the lights. Clue? I think yes! Just kidding.
- He is close to Aria and could get information about her and the other girls.
- He showed up to Alison’s funeral in the pilot, did he even know her?
- “She Knew Too Much -A” That was right after she saw Aria and Ezra in the car so Ezra wouldn’t want her to know.
- Even though Aria and Ezra have had their bumps they’ve never gotten caught, and he wouldn’t want to get himself in trouble right? But he also wouldn’t want to play it to safe.
- Ezra has a typewriter and the note to Ella was written on a typewriter.
- He’s an educated man and could be reading up on some spy books and stalking the girls, who knows
- Most of this theory was stolen from Katie so go follow her haha!
- He was helping Melissa out with Ian.
- He has Melissa’s phone number so maybe he was the one texting her. I’m sure that Melissa told him about the baby name.
- He could have easily gotten page 5 out of the file.
- Wren works at the hospital so he could have gotten the steroids and the cream and switched it out with Emily’s. Then acted innocent as being her doctor.
- Also he could have easily put the cream on her tray, I mean A was somewhere in the hospital.
- Wren is allowed in the morgue so maybe when he’s off his shift he likes to chill down there and feel the breeze.
- He wrote I see you on the back of Ezra’s car.
- Ali broke up him and his girlfriend at that one party so maybe he wants revenge on the girls.
- He’s been talked about in a couple of Ali flashbacks so maybe there was something going on?
- He was threatening Ezra and trying to get close to Aria.
- That one episode when there was a party at Hanna’s house he could have stolen the money.
- There was also a point made that Noel went upstairs to the bathroom towards the end of the party but we never saw him come down and then Hanna heard someone coming to the bottom of the stairs but then escaped out the back when her mom came home, maybe it was Noel?
Now for the lovely ladies of Rosewood…
- She definitely has a grudge to hold with Alison for making her blind of course.
- She was creepy and spoke at Alison’s memorial service and went to her funeral
- She hired Logan Reid.
- She has a relationship with Garett.
- She knows what the Jason thing is and doesn’t want anyone to find out.
- Back in the second episode you saw her saying “Send text now”
- She goes to school with the girls so she can always hear what they are saying etc.
- She hired Caleb to spy and get the key from the girls.
- She could have deleted the video that Alison left the girls because she was on it and couldn’t have anyone see it.
- The mirror had jungle red lipstick on it, and that’s the color Jenna was wearing.
- She saw Alison the day she went missing.
- She seems to know about Aria and Ezra
- Spencer was targeted a lot when she was getting close to Toby, same with Emily.
- She won’t be blind much longer and can see when she creepily watches people in Rosewood.
- She was really mean to Hanna for a little while.
- Hanna probably told Mona all of her and the other girls secrets when they started to get close.
- Mona was at Hanna’s party when the money was stolen, and it was also her birthday party when Hanna was run over by the car.
- A visited Hanna and wrote on her cast, it could have been Mona.
- Mona is annoying and is clingy to people so maybe its her.
Maya St. Germain
- She moved into Alison’s old house and could have found her old stuff with clues.
- The crime scene was in her backyard so maybe she planned it, or found out a lot about the investigation.
- She seemed to get close to Emily and was good at getting stuff out of her.
- Maya was available to the photo booth pictures and Emily’s biology book.
- She could have passed the job to Jenna when she left because after Maya left Jenna became more suspicious.
- She could know a lot about the girls and Spencer
- She could be working with Jason since she had been over to the house a couple of times and that seemed suspicious.
- She was having Wren help her with Ian.
- She randomly eloped with Ian right when he started to get creepy, she was lying about going out and sneaking around.
- Melissa could have told Spencer the baby name to blackmail her with it later.
- She could have stayed in the hospital on purpose and sent Ian to throw that whole scene with Spencer to make her look more guilty.
- If Melissa was so worried about Ian wouldn’t she have her phone with her at all times instead of leave it somewhere? She probably texted it knowing that Spencer would find it and she could get her in trouble. Same with the ring.
- The hockey stick was Meilssa’s.
- She could have asked Wren to get page 5 for her out of Alison’s autopsy.
- Her dad could have been protecting her by burning the hockey stick because he knows that Meilssa killed her, and he favors her over Spencer.
- She has a reason to not like Ali because of the Ian thing.
The Girls (Aria, Hanna, Spencer, Emily.)
- They are all suspicious in their own way and get individual texts as well.
- Only one is targeted at a time.
- They all know each others secrets.
- It would be a super awesome twist.
I hope that you guys enjoyed my updated ‘A suspect’ list! Be sure to check out the first one here! If you think of anyone else you’d like me to add just let me know (: